Treatment of data of a personal nature
On this website (“the site”), personal data are collected. Gold Collagen Belgium-FBNL is the data controller for the treatment of your personal data, and acts in accordance with the applicable legislation, and more specifically the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
Data and treatments
The following personal data may or will be collected:
- Your e-mail address, name, first name and other identification data (login, password, etc.);
- Your address and telephone number;
- Other information that you voluntarily provide while using the site.
These personal data are used by Gold Collagen Belgium-FBNL in the context of:
- Carrying out online orders;
- Answering informative questions;
- Improving the content of the website;
- Informing you about website updates;
- Notifying you about promotions, new products or events (“direct marketing”).
Failure to provide certain information may prevent the use of some functionalities of the website.
Security of your data
We maximise the security of your personal data against unauthorised or accidental access, modification, destruction or loss.
Transfer of your data to third parties
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties, except to suppliers of external services in the context of functionalities described above. These suppliers are contractually bound to Gold Collagen Belgium-FBNL and guarantee the protection of your privacy and your personal data. They handle your data only if requested by Gold Collagen Belgium-FBNL.
Your personal data may be used by Multipharma to provide you with information on promotions, new products and events. This information may be sent by e-mail or by post.
This information will only be provided to you on condition that you:
- you explicitly ask for it (request for information); or
- you are already a customer of Gold Collagen Belgium-FBNL; and
- you have not objected to direct marketing.
The modalities for objecting are described below (“Your rights”)
- At any time and free of charge, you can unsubscribe from any email exchange with Gold Collagen Belgium-FBNL, via simple request via contact form.
- At any time and free of charge, you have the right to request access to your personal data and to correct any incorrect or incomplete data, have them deleted and have their processing restricted.
- At any time and free of charge, you have the right to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
To exercise the above-mentioned rights, it is sufficient for you to send an e-mail free of charge to (Data Protection Officer – email@example.com) with attached proof of identity and any document useful to prove the validity of your request. Your request will be processed within one month.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission for the Protection of Privacy (Press Street 35, 1000 Brussels – firstname.lastname@example.org)
A cookie is a small file installed on your computer. Cookies allow us to adapt the site to your needs and expectations. For example, thanks to them we can remember the language you have chosen, we can save the products in your shopping basket when the connection is broken or when you surf from one page of the site to another.
Certain cookies (functional cookies) are necessary for the proper functioning of the site or some of its functionalities. Other cookies (non-functional cookies) allow us to improve your browsing experience on the site, obtain statistics on the use of our site or show you offers. The use of this type of cookie requires your prior consent.
We encourage you to review the latest version regularly.